Complete the online entry form, including the submission of original video that meets the submission requirements described below (the “Submission”). Before you will be allowed to submit your video, you must expressly agree and consent to be bound by the TERMS OF SERVICE and PRIVACY POLICIES of the web site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the web site or submit your video. Incomplete entries or will not be considered. Any Submission that is not in compliance with these rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the website administrator for promotion. Void where prohibited by law.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. To be considered for promotion, a Submission must meet all of the following requirements:
1) The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant. No special effects editing is required. Cell phone video is preferred.
2) The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrant’s ownership rights.
3) The Submission has not been previously published in any format
4) The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements.
5) The Submission must adhere to these specifications i) high resolution MP4 or MOV landscape format video no longer than 3 minutes long. Video should reflect the theme of Shop Small Every Saturday. It should contain the name of the business, the main product or service offered, and a way to contact the business (website, Facebook, Location, Phone etc). Please include some information about what makes your business unique or sets it apart.
6) Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or that WSDBA, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
Any Submission that does not meet all Submission Requirements may be disqualified at any time, at the sole discretion of the WSDBA.
LICENSE. By entering the promotion, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to WSDBA, and its related organizations (City of Henderson, Henderson Chamber of Commerce) to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission 1) in connection with the promotion, including, but not limited to print publishing, terrestrial broadcasts, web, and any other platform now known or later developed.
No additional consideration or approval is required for any such use. WSDBA or its related organizations may use name and likeness of Winner for advertising, fundraising, promotional, and/or publicity purposes during that period of time, without further compensation. Both participant and WSDBA shall each possess rights to the Submission in shared fashion.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S): Every eligible Submission will be considered for promotion. Selection will be made according to the following process, or as otherwise determined by the Contest Sponsor:
a. The WSDBA will name a panel of judges (collectively, the “Judges”)
b. The Judges will review all eligible Submissions received during the submission period.
c. Judges will select Submissions that will be deemed to be finalists (each, a “Finalist”). The criteria for selecting Finalists will be determined in the sole discretion of the Judges, and may include factors such as impact, clarity, technique, originality, visual and artistic appeal. There should be a clear call to action or way to connect with your business
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree that the Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this promotion and that all decisions of Sponsors are final and binding. Entrant: by acceptance of the promotion, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, as well as its parent and related companies, and each of its employees, representatives, contractors, and advertisers from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or claim relating to any allegation regarding the acceptance or use of their video promotion. Any Entrant that violates the Official Rules, as determined by the sole discretion of Judges, will be immediately disqualified from the promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WSDBA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
RESTRICTIONS: By participating in the promotion, a participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and by all decisions of WSDBA as the Sponsor. SPONSOR: WSDBA 108 Market St, Henderson, NV 89015